Friday 4 November 2011

Wow its all systems GO GO GO!


Well its all systems GO GO GO Hummm well for me anyway, looks like Ben and Stig are pretty chilled out!

My DVD
Filming is getting closer and closer. (Tuesday8th November) Ive just had confirmation from a LOVELY equestrian centre which now means I will be filming indoors. I would of preferred to be outdoors in the manor house gardens that I had booked. A stunning place and fantastic ground, but.. Can I trust the British weather in November??? No way!

I get my DVD case artwork and design back tonight . Im like a kid on Christmas eve the suspense is killing me! Ive had a big input on the design of the cover so I just hope it looks awesome! All I can say is its extremely different to ANY other DVD cover that I have currently seen.
Maybe a sneaky peek in a few days?!


The DVD + EXTRAS
Independent Weaves
The DVD is showing my weave training method. From the beginning right through to the end. It shows you how I get my dogs to LOVE weaving

Its not just a DVD there is a training booklet included with all of the exercises featured within the DVD.
You dont have to remember the exercises, you have it all in a  Training booklet! TIP - Its also a good idea to have this booklet out whilst watching the DVD so you can make notes on each exercise. A simple and productive way of remembering each exercise after watching the DVD.

It wont be long until I start taking PRE ORDERS for the DVD. Keep your eyes peeled guys, I will post more information on my blog and on Facebook about where you will be able to purchase the DVD from.

Lucy Osborne